Freehold YMCA Membership
New Member Welcome Gatherings
Come and join us to meet the staff
Enjoy some time with us in a relaxed atmosphere, have a cup of tea or coffee and let us know what WE can do to help make your membership here at the YMCA all you want it to be:
9/17 at 10am
9/29 at 6pm
10/14 at 11am
10/26 at 7pm
If you cant make it in, please feel free to contact Kathy Vignola with any questions on ext. 154
Purchase Membership Here
- A safe place for your entire family to spend fun and healthy time together
- Free summer swim club, spin, fitness and aquatic exercise classes, towel service, babysitting and racquetball
- Convenient hours—open more than 100 hours per week
- A professional and friendly staff to help you achieve your fitness goals
- Guest privileges at more than 2,000 YMCAs around the country
- Stability—the YMCA has served the community since the 1800s
- Priority online class registration with discounted fees
- Special family fun and youth nights
- No contracts or cancellation penalties
Free Fitness Orientation with FitLinxx Technology
FitLinxx: our computerized training system that simplifies and streamlines your exercise program while measuring your fitness progress. Just login and FitLinxx will remind you of the amount of weight to use, your specific seat settings, the number of repetitions, and even guide you through the precise range of motion. You can also login and monitor your progress from your home computer.
Monday-Friday: 8am-2pm | 4pm-8:15pm
Due to the overwhelming popularity, babysitting is on a first come, first serve basis. Space is limited (maximum capacity: 25 children). Baby sitting is only available when program classes are in session. The YMCA reserves the right to cancel babysitting during certain hours. This will be based on demand and usage. FACILITY MEMBERS: No Charge
MEMBERSHIP FEES & PAYMENTS
Facility Membership Fees
|TYPE ||MONTHLY FEE |
|Family* ||$90 |
|2 Person Adult (30-61 yrs) ||$87 |
|2 Person Senior (62+ yrs) ||$76 |
|Adult (30-61 yrs) ||$57 |
|Senior (62+ yrs) ||$42 |
|Young Adult (18-29 yrs) ||$35 |
|Teen (14-17 yrs) ||$27 |
|Youth (0-13 yrs) ||$20 |
* Family Membership consists of 2 adults and dependent children under the age of 23 who are full time students living in the same household.
Note: As members age into the next membership type, the monthly draft amount will be adjusted accordingly.
Youth Program Membership
The Program Membership option is perfect for kids ages 0-13 who only want to take classes. It does not include use of the facility and its amenities. Program membership fees are nonrefundable.
|TYPE ||ANNUAL FEE |
|Youth (0-13 yrs) ||$73 |
|Multi-Youth Family |
(2 or more children 0-13 yrs)
Silver Sneakers Membership
If you are Medicare eligible and are enrolled in a participating insurance plan, then you may already qualify for a facility membership at no cost to you. See our membership staff for more information, or call 888-423-4632.
It Pays To Be Fit!
Beginning November 1, the Y and Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey are making regular exercise even more beneficial for you with the introduction of HorizonbFit, the program that rewards you when you stay on track to achieve your fitness goals.
Click below for complete information
Partners with Special Olympics New Jersey to offer reduced membership
for SONJ athletes.
If you wish to freeze or cancel your membership, you must provide written notice by the 20th of the month in order to be effective the 1st of the next month. Please visit the Welcome Desk for a freeze or cancellation form. You can freeze your membership for up to 4 months.
- Monthly Payment: Easy electronic bank or credit card draft provides you with continuous membership privileges as long as you want, through payment of a low monthly fee with no interest charges.
- Annual Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash or check for any membership paid in full.
No guests under the age of 18 permitted on Fridays.
All guests must be accompanied by a facility member and present proper ID.
Limit one guest per member.
|TYPE ||FEE |
|Youth (0-13 yrs) ||$7 |
|Youth (14-17 yrs) ||$9 |
|Young Adult (18-29 yrs) ||$12 |
|Adult ||$15 |
|Senior ||$10 |
The YMCA reserves the right to deny Guests access based on our membership usage to prevent overcrowding.
Members are always welcome!
FACILITY AGE REQUIREMENTS
|LOCATION ||AGE |
|Gym || |
- 2-8 year olds with parent
- 9 & over without parent
- No children under 2 permitted
|Track || |
- 5-8 year olds with parent
- 9 & over without parent
- No children under 5 permitted
|Pool || |
- 9 & under MUST be accompanied by parent
- Beginner swimmers must be accompanied by parent in pool
|New Wellness Center || |
- 14 years old with an introduction by an instructor
|Adult Locker Rooms || |
|Racquetball Courts || |
- Under 14 years must be accompanied by parent
|Outdoor Swim Club || |